NWTF Monthty Meeting....10-25-22

Adam,

I talked to several guys with the same results....What has happened to the "16"?

ps...MCC buck from yesterday

.View attachment 56325
Thats a great looking buck!

I went back out again tonight to no avail (didn't see any). I really dont know whats going on. I wonder if it was just so hot for so long this year that they all moved to the lakes or more dedicated water (private)?

Reactions: ilovesprig
Thats a great looking buck!

I went back out again tonight to no avail (didn't see any). I really dont know whats going on. I wonder if it was just so hot for so long this year that they all moved to the lakes or more dedicated water (private)?

I bet they are going closer to the roads. To many guys hiking far back.

Haha....man if that truck could talk ..lol

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu