NWTF San Diego Chapter April Meeting - Tuesday April 28th @ 6pm - save the date

SDLIVIN

Oct 26, 2018
**** Save The Date ******
Tuesday, April 28th @ 6pm.

Given the current constraints in place we are going to be trying something different...
We will be attempting an online Zoom meeting.
We have a few Board items to address with the chapter, but other then that we want to hear from YOU!
What Turkey stories are out there? Success, close calls, or not?
Kevan….?

For those interested in attending send me a pm, and I will provide the meeting information to you.
Thanks.

**** Save The Date ******
Tuesday, April 28th @ 6pm.

Given the current constraints in place we are going to be trying something different...
We will be attempting an online Zoom meeting.
We have a few Board items to address with the chapter, but other then that we want to hear from YOU!
What Turkey stories are out there? Success, close calls, or not?
Kevan….?

For those interested in attending send me a pm, and I will provide the meeting information to you.
Thanks.
about time Robert

• Haha
Reactions: SDLIVIN
Alright guys were going to give this a shot. Make sure by now you know how to do zoom onyour computer.

Reactions: ilovesprig
Thanks. I missed the first 15min but still enjoyed it. I think it might be easier using Google Meets which was google hangouts. I dont believe there is a time limit.
The next meeting, if not at Kaminsky we will pay for love ger meeting.

Been kicking this around with the Board. We were tyring to get an in person meet together, but 'guidelines' are still keeping that challenging for now.
We will be doing another Zoom meeting for this coming Thursday @ 6pm. will post up details here in a few. Thanks for reaching out!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu