NWTF San Diego Chapter Meeting....1-24-23

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
Hi guys,

Our chapter meeting is this Tuesday (always 4th Tuesday of the month)....Location is the Hamburger Factory in Poway....Start time is 6:30 pm. but many of us get there early for dinner...Hope to see some new faces and guys that are just starting to hunt, especially the "16"...See you there........ :blush:

Couple days ago.....;)

,IMG_0033.JPG

Last edited:
Great turnout and great information. I only got about half the people in this pic but there was men, women and children all having a great time.
View attachment 57434
Definitely miss those gatherings! Good people, good conversation, good food & good beer!! Surprisingly the chapters out here in ID are way less active then I'd imagine. There are multiple chapters around me but reached out to them all and only thing they get together for are the banquets. I'm looking to shake things up!

Definitely miss those gatherings! Good people, good conversation, good food & good beer!! Surprisingly the chapters out here in ID are way less active then I'd imagine. There are multiple chapters around me but reached out to them all and only thing they get together for are the banquets. I'm looking to shake things up!

We have been talking about that sort of thing recently. The RMEF is seeing the same and the banquets are dying.

People want to get out and have fun. Archery shoots (which are exploding in popularity), TTU, and other similar things seem to be the way of the future. I'd bet if you did a "Bows and BBQ" event it would be wildly popular and you could get a lot of kids involved.

We have been talking about that sort of thing recently. The RMEF is seeing the same and the banquets are dying.

People want to get out and have fun. Archery shoots (which are exploding in popularity), TTU, and other similar things seem to be the way of the future. I'd bet if you did a "Bows and BBQ" event it would be wildly popular and you could get a lot of kids involved.
That would be cool! There is an awesome archery range in a WMA out here that I bet I could get something going like that. I am definitely looking to get involved and get things like that going out here. I want to get a JAKES events going out here as well. I know I could get companies involved and sponsors I just gotta get backing from the local chapters. I think there are 3 NWTF chapters within 30 min of me. Glad I got to see and be a part of a chapter that was active in the outdoor community and hopefully can replicate it or close to out here!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu