NWTF SEPTEMBER MEETING IS ON!!!!!

Dawnandusk

Sep 26, 2018
Bonita
Tuesday, September 22nd 2020 at 6:00 PM.
13000 Oak Knoll Dr. Poway, Ca 92064
Come and meet with like minded people. Share your experiences, learn what's going on at the State and County level.
National Parks Closures.
See you all there.
Most people arrives around 5:30 PM

Never pass up a pawn shop out of state.
Thats rt. I bought a $3500 ring for $250. In a pawn shop in Arkansas.
Gave it to my ol lady.
He gave it to me at the price of the the gold.but the diamond was awesome.

Okay, it turned into 2 Newcastle's.... but honest, that was it, until I got home...
We need to be asking Jason, looks like those Sierra Nevada's were going down smooth on their table.
And those Super Torpedo subs, toasted. To die for. Good stuff there.

Good meeting on Tuesday. ~20 folks showed up.
Everyone jonezin to get out in the mountains hunting.
Good Dove report outs for those that made it out.

and remember, there is always fishing, just don't book the 'SHOGUN', I heard they have had some recent crew challenges that might affect their schedule...

Okay, it turned into 2 Newcastle's.... but honest, that was it, until I got home...
We need to be asking Jason, looks like those Sierra Nevada's were going down smooth on their table.
And those Super Torpedo subs, toasted. To die for. Good stuff there.

Good meeting on Tuesday. ~20 folks showed up.
Everyone jonezin to get out in the mountains hunting.
Good Dove report outs for those that made it out.

and remember, there is always fishing, just don't book the 'SHOGUN', I heard they have had some recent crew challenges that might affect their schedule...
Well if you go on the shogun,you can just put all that drug stuff on your tab and pay later.

Reactions: SDLIVIN
I apologize in advanced if i missed it, but does anyone know where i can find info on where/when the next meeting is and if there will be a raffle involved? Thanks in advanced

Reactions: Dawnandusk
I apologize in advanced if i missed it, but does anyone know where i can find info on where/when the next meeting is and if there will be a raffle involved? Thanks in advanced
We are figuring it out.
For sure we will have a meeting. Most likely will be through Zoom or Google Meet.
We will be posting it as soon as it is set.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu