NWTF Spring Turkey Tune-Up 2019

Benelli Nova / improved Cylinder / Winchester 1200 v 7 shot 1 1/8 oz.
Recently found out that that any tighter with steel is bad for your barrel/choke at least according to Benelliusa.com

Not true....I shoot nothing but Benelli, and the best choke for most steel loads is modified....In fact, on the tube it says, Steel Ok....Ckeck those shells too....Steel does not come in size 7 1/2....You could've been shooting lead.....Meaning, your pattern would be larger with a IC tube.

Reactions: issue_1
Not true....I shoot nothing but Benelli, and the best choke for most steel loads is modified....In fact, on the tube it says, Steel Ok....Ckeck those shells too....Steel does not come in size 7 1/2....You could've been shooting lead.....Meaning, your pattern would be larger with a IC tube.
My mistake - reading it again they say IM or Full is no good. thanks for the correction.

So happy I was able to go. The speakers were great, everyone was friendly and it's great to be around like minded people.

Thanks again for all the people who put it together!

30 yards right on the money and very happy I didn't have to shoot more than once (loads are pricey)

Z,

Thank you for attending....It really was a fun day.....:blush:

That's a great pattern....What are the details?.....Choke, load, gun and shell?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu