NWTF Work Party & Lake Sutherland

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
The NWTF San Diego chapter had a work party yesterday at Lake Sutherland...With the hunts being a go, the road heading back to the Corral, Brown's Cove, and Camp Hope needed some work.

If you know anyone that was drawn last year, please let them know that the hunts will go as scheduled for the same dates as last year (1st Saturday, 1st Wednesday, etc.)...Mark (Mag 1) has tried calling all involved.

A goodly amount of gobblers were seen in all 4 locations...Should be a great season.

.014.JPGIMG_0370.JPGIMG_0414.JPGIMG_0416.JPGIMG_0412.JPG

Nice looking signs if I do say so my self. Money from the last years banquet, and TTU paid for those signs. Thanks to all who show up and buy raffles and anything else.

Those are some damn good looking signs Mark! Well done gentlemmen I'm sure all those involved will appreciate the work you guys did!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu