October can't come fast enough

D16hunter

Jun 28, 2012
San Diego
Well I don't got a tag in my pocket... but I'm still coming back for the 2017 D16 opener. Feeling pretty pumped. A few days of fishing then hunkering down for a week or so with some buddies trying to kill the giant they spotted last year. Gonna be a fun trip. Anyone been seeing any bucks lately? From what I've seen in the past there antlers should be more or less developed by now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luke,

Hopefully I'll have some pix this week......Still really hot and animals are really nocturnal.

Luke,

Hopefully I'll have some pix this week......Still really hot and animals are really nocturnal.

I bet. I heard it's been hotter than hell. Hopefully you can get some pics. I'm hoping for a 60 degree day on the opener instead of the usual 90 lol wishful thinking I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 2dogs1name

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu