Odd question

MOUTHCALLINMATT

Sep 15, 2019
My daughter has 2 dogs she is very attached to. She recently found out that one of them has cancer & needs to be put down. It's been hard on her but she's been handling it well.

She's decided, & I haven't asked her why yet, but she wants to euro mount his skull & taxidermy one of his paws. Odd I know but if that helps her get through this then so be it.

Would anyone here, or do you know of anyone, who would be willing to do this?

I agree odd. I would just go with cremation and a nice wood urn, One that has place for picture of her pet. I am sorry for her loss, we all know how hard it is.

I don't know anyone who has but I have heard of people who have had their pets mounted after death

Interesting, just saw some talk about the pet euro thing on Taxidermy.Net yesterday.
Apparently it's a thing.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu