Oh Good Grief.. you gotta see this Crazy Senators Anti-Gun Tirade...

"Good grief" is an understatement.....Does she know that black on black killings are about 50 times higher?....And brings up the Treyvon card?

F'Real 'Do!

And then she back peddles with this weird thing talkin' 'bout how she talks and expresses herself (since she's part of a black sub-culture that wears mis-pronunciation as some sort of messed-up badge of honor or something) and tries to draw a parallel between some people getting nervous about someone who talks like her ig'nant @$$ and some other folks who get nervous because they see somebody happens to be wearing a gun.

Saddest damn thing was seeing the supportive comments under the damn video by idiot members of her own community! And if you go back to that video you'll see the response I left for others of her ilk to ponder.

Sad understanding of defending yourself against a threat and a very tainted emotional and uninformed point of view. The early west and the migration there was peaceful in America for the most part. Yes there was violence and people wore firearms on their hips and carried rifle's but pretty much everyone back then was on the same wave length with that (give respect and you get respect). Look at Arizona gun laws now and you can still do the same there then look at the stat's there now and you can make the association that folks with guns on their hip's don't encounter the threat's that this women feel's. (I'm not endorsing open carry everywhere (because common sense has become anything but common) As much as folk's like her believe that the outlaw of guns fixes the problem they need to look at the community and society they live in as a direct threat and is devoid of moral values and no respect for human life (break down of the family unit as well as lack of moral and spiritual values). Britain has very strict gun law's and now they are looking at the out law of pointed knives because they have been used in terrorist attack's, where does it stop with this clueless thought process ?. I used to hunt quail on the way to high school (1970's) and on the way home as well as leaving my shotgun in plain view on the gun rack of my pick up truck (unlocked) (rear window gun rack with ammo on the seat and bird's in the cooler) in the high school parking lot while I went to class during the day and no one ever said a thing. I even cut the barrel's down on my gun to get a quicker spread on the close flushing bird's in the metal shop and no one ever blinked an eye. Violence is a societal, family value, spiritual and morally introduced problem period. I sadly believe we won't be able to fix this country as long as it continues with it's left leaning path.

What? Whachu talkin' 'bout "to many drugs"? The 70's? Hellooo...!!!

She sounds like the lady from GOOD TIMES. Always get your point across better when you yell.

Total Bullshit... Who in the HELL elected this into office. People of this mental state is what is wrong with this country today.

Unable to separate their emotions from their logic circuits. Big problem most people have these days.

I can't stand the white people that open carry when visiting our area what do they need a gun for?
Proceeds to state there are lots of killings in that area.

I can't stand the white people that open carry when visiting our area what do they need a gun for?
Proceeds to state there are lots of killings in that area.

I KNOW!!! RIGHT??? Right off the bat outta the gate! BOOM!! "Helloooo....!!??? McFly!!!!!"

So her point was there is a lot of shooting and violence in her side of town so shes demanding you travel there defenseless? I heard a bunch of reasons why I should carry a firearm in her side of town.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu