Ok now what

Sdbirds

You can't kill it from your couch.
I guess I can try for my bobcat but I'm ready to shoot a turkey or 3 in the face

I hate California for alot of reasons, but the one good thing is that hunting is never too far away on the calendar. Pig year round, Turkey less than 3 months after deer closes, etc. Now I just gotta get my first damn turkey. Trying for 6 years or so, you'd think I'd stumble on one sometime soon.... ;D

Vermonster said:
I hate California for alot of reasons, but the one good thing is that hunting is never too far away on the calendar. Pig year round, Turkey less than 3 months after deer closes, etc. Now I just gotta get my first damn turkey. Trying for 6 years or so, you'd think I'd stumble on one sometime soon.... ;D
Good luck on your turkey

I wish the opener was here already want to kill a big turkey to make up for the buck i didnt kill

X2 on that one d16hunter! Put a good amount of time in on those deer with the nothing to show, went pretty hard for a fall turkey too. This state just you isn't showing me anything for the effort! Hopefully these spring gobblers are the turning point

I don't like to hunt turkeys in the fall I have but when they come up gobbling in your face its rad. Can't get that rush in the fall

Back