Ok now what

Sdbirds

You can't kill it from your couch.
Jul 9, 2012
El Cajon
I guess I can try for my bobcat but I'm ready to shoot a turkey or 3 in the face

I hate California for alot of reasons, but the one good thing is that hunting is never too far away on the calendar. Pig year round, Turkey less than 3 months after deer closes, etc. Now I just gotta get my first damn turkey. Trying for 6 years or so, you'd think I'd stumble on one sometime soon.... ;D

Vermonster said:
I hate California for alot of reasons, but the one good thing is that hunting is never too far away on the calendar. Pig year round, Turkey less than 3 months after deer closes, etc. Now I just gotta get my first damn turkey. Trying for 6 years or so, you'd think I'd stumble on one sometime soon.... ;D
Good luck on your turkey

X2 on that one d16hunter! Put a good amount of time in on those deer with the nothing to show, went pretty hard for a fall turkey too. This state just you isn't showing me anything for the effort! Hopefully these spring gobblers are the turning point

I don't like to hunt turkeys in the fall I have but when they come up gobbling in your face its rad. Can't get that rush in the fall

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu