OKLAHOMA ANTELOPE

Lungpopper said:
Just scored an Oklahoma either sex Antelope tag.I'll be heading there in September.

I didn't know Oklahoma had a big number of Antelope. Right on ! Good Luck !

Very nice, It is always awesome when you can get a speed goat tag. Very fun but tough hunt, would you have it
any other way, Have a great time I look forward to seeing some cool pics.

Thanks guys I've been trying to get this tag for three years now.The really bitchen thing about this hunt for me is that I'm going to have a chance to hunt a ranch that once belonged to my great grand parents (they homestead this ranch in the late 1800's). I'm going to have access to some other ranches also but I'm hoping to fill my tag on the old ranch.
My cousin will be guiding and my uncle will be filming so hopefully I can fill the tag and get enough video to make it interesting.

That's fantastic Darryl. We would be happy to help with the post production on the video when you get back from the hunt.

Very nice connection Darryl what a great trip that will be. You know when hunting a private ranch you can take your time
and find a great buck. Did you guys see the Medusa Antelope with four horns in the last Eastmans, really cool. Have a great time Darryl and like John said get us some good footage if you can.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu