One for stevo!!

Wow! Is there actually someplace in CA where you can shoot birds outta the sky that close to housing/structures and people don't loose their damn minds about it!? Looks like an awesome place to be!

Those honkers fly over my house very often on their way to a nearby Naval Golf Course. I never used to think about it much... until last Thanksgiving. While I was in the grocery store... they happened to have whole Geese they were selling too. So being curious I took a look. They were freakin' $6.99/Lbs!!! So like a whole bird was like $75 Bucks!

Every since then... whenever I take my dogs to the Dog Park, which border that Golf Course and it's water feature... I look at the flocks of them... nice big huge fat birds... and just start counting 'em and doing the math in my head about how much delicious money is just sitting there... right there!... for the taking!!! And yet we can't. And just how wrong that is!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu