One last day

MAG 1

Sep 1, 2016
Been trying to get back out since my accident, and finally talked the wife into Saturday. Happy wife happy life. She thought it would be best if I waited the second weekend to heal. With that said got into the valley at about 6:30, started slow, but still managed a good outcome. Didn't quite finish in the morning, but managed to finish up at home in the afternoon.
Sundays dinner was great.

.20180915_094456.jpg20180916_174608.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Been trying to get back out since my accident, and finally talked the wife into Saturday. Happy wife happy life. She thought it would be best if I waited the second weekend to heal. With that said got into the valley at about 6:30, started slow, but still managed a good outcome. Didn't quite finish in the morning, but managed to finish up at home in the afternoon.
Sundays dinner was great.
Hi Mag1
Hope you are healing well.
Nice report.
Best
Longbow

Nice great job glad ur back at it and no invite to dinner I see how it is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu