One more pic of my Bowie

Always wondered what besides chop kindling do you do with that?
It's a survival knife. Chop wood. Make shelter, fend off man or beast. Many uses. To my opinion because of the sharp point it would work for gutting. I personally like a sharp thin knife for cutting around the anal. Similar to a fillet knife. Off the shelf knife to much emphasis on skinning and cutting the gut open. But to each their own.

Always wondered what besides chop kindling do you do with that?
I had it made to be a defensive weapon. I dont intend to chase things down and kill with it. Jajajajaja! I just wanted something that gives me peace of mind. And I've always wanted a Fighter Bowie knife. I may not have a chance if a lion attacks but I feel better about it with this knife compared to my 4 in utility knife. Jajjajajja!! The bonus is I can chop kindling.

You never have to make excuses for owning guns or knives. The answer should always be because I just wanted it. Big kid toys!
Exactly Truduct! Whenever antis ask me the loaded question "why does a person need so many guns, or an ASSAULT rifle?", I always answer with "this is America, the correct question is why should a person NOT be allowed the freedom to own them?".

Exactly Truduct! Whenever antis ask me the loaded question "why does a person need so many guns, or an ASSAULT rifle?", I always answer with "this is America, the correct question is why should a person NOT be allowed the freedom to own them?".
I could've used that line when I was convincing my wife recently that I need a new shotgun!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu