Online application for campground draws

slinky_70

Oct 22, 2014
I received a CDFG update that states upcoming camping draws will be online but still no decision on whether they will be open or closed. There were several refuges and wildlife areas mentioned but the only one that had a link to the draw was Mendota.

I received a CDFG update that states upcoming camping draws will be online but still no decision on whether they will be open or closed. There were several refuges and wildlife areas mentioned but the only one that had a link to the draw was Mendota.

Mike,

I just received this too....It has a Imperial W.A. (Wister Unit) link….No decision yet (no surprise)….If I was a betting man, I'm going with a closure....You know, the 2nd phase of the PLANdemic is coming.

Reactions: Designed2Hunt
Steve I see the Imperial link but inside no link to the draw like there is for Mendota. I agree IMO it will be closed this year. They got the feet in the doors and will not back down. Like you said Plandemic

Ah...we can all relive the joys of sleeping in the back of the truck again with the mosquitoes. Never bothered us as youngsters, didn't know any other way. Might be a little different now...ugh

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu