OPENING DAY!!

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
Varsity Opener tonight!! Senior year!!! 3 meatheads in the middle!! This is what its all about!! State championship or bust!!! Lets do this boys!!! DEFENSE!!!!

.FB_IMG_1566586687230.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank the lord it did not fall on the dove opener...or that Defense would have been hurtin!! No joke!

Reactions: Sdhunt17
Stevie..couple of you old timers been watching these boys play ball since 6th or so grade im thinking!? Man it went quick!! Gonna savor every play...damn..

Reactions: ilovesprig
Yep Matty,

Since they were little guys and now that they're full blown manly men...:cool:

ps...My daughter was only a cheer leader, but I loved the boys like they were my own from Pop Warner thru high school....It was a great run....And it went by way to fast.

We got destroyed last night in the season opener....humble pie was served with no vanilla ice cream on top...we,ve got some work to do for sure.....lord...we certainly are not the same team we were last year that went to the division 6a state championship...stay tuned for next weeks report..hoping its a better one..

Reactions: msailor

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu