Opening Duck Season 2019

The teal were all over San Jac because it had water in Sept. Few teal at Wister because there was no water at Wister in Sept. Just sayin'

Great job Steve.

Matt,

Right on the money....And don't forget the early migrating sprig....Maybe, it will get better later....Although, it's tough to hunt in a jungle (that is W-12 and most others).

I’m not sure if they stopped but didn’t like it or not but I saw a place nearby that was covered up in teal . I don’t think Wister holds the attraction to birds or hunters it used to . Old Quack 49
Oh they made it down there. But if there is no water where the f@#% are the birds going to stay

Reactions: ilovesprig
Matt,

Right on the money....And don't forget the early migrating sprig....Maybe, it will get better later....Although, it's tough to hunt in a jungle (that is W-12 and most others).
Pinteal are the first to arrive. unfortunately for wister they were the first to leave no F@#$ water

• Angry
Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu