Opportunity to join a camp in baja for DIY hunting.

Aeon

just a dude who duck hunts
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Feb 16, 2011
This one is a epic opportunity but it will take effort

As many of you who know me are aware i hunt in mexico.... a lot. my upland group has been hunting together for the better part of 50 years. We have hit the point where we are dropping members at a pretty fast clip due to age. Our campo is in a little town called Victoria about 40km south of Mexicali.( the heart of pheasant, dove and quail land) We have a group of trailers there with power, AC and running water. We need to bring in some young blood to the camp to keep it going. One of our members is not going to be going down anymore and is releasing this trailer for us to reuse. The only hard cost besides hunting lic. is the rent we pay for the land the trailers are on.

THIS IS NOT FOR EVERYONE....

You need to be self supporting, We have the infrastructure in place with guides that we created ( you need a guide in mex to hunt ) 24$ a day guide fee, they are lic by us for only us. You need to not be broke, Late rent will not ever be tolerated. We can show you the ropes! but you need to be self reliant. Its mexico and keeping your nose clean is important. The area is amazing for dove, quail and pheasant with some ducks in the ditches. This is not where i duck hunt and you will not be shown where i duck hunt. ( unless you have a cute wife or a boat we can offshore fish in) no jackasses i already have this covered.

IF we decide you might be a good fit we will meet with you and do a interview. So drop me a pm on here and we can go from there. Not sure if this will generate 20 responses or none

Last edited:
I may be overlooking a detail, but I can’t see the rent detail. I see the guide price, but the monthly rent plus utilities I don’t see. Are we talking about $200/month or much higher. That detail will help me. Thanks!

Rent is about 200 year.... Not expensive. Power and water are almost free. It's Mexico that stuff is cheap.

What drama?

If you have a bird dog this is hevan for you and him.......if you don't have a bird dog you'll get one shortly.

I take newbie dogs and owners down and with in two weekends the dogs are a pro.....

All wild birds with plenty of ammo to buy down there.

Aeon if I was younger and richer I would jump at your deal. because that is a great deal. and the tacos are good to. can you take guest, with a fee.
do they sell fish tacos there too. but my dog is a pet,

If you are scared of crime it's not the place for you

Reactions: skinnyjimmy

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu