Opportunity to join a camp in baja for DIY hunting.

@longbowhunter2 -

think about how much fun you would have bud. You are retired This would be a perfect opportunity!!! F that new rig you want, Tacos and birds!!!

if I wasn’t already kicked out I’d invite you down. I know a guy with one of them boats with a big fan on it.

Brandon

Remember I am leaving California, it makes no sense for me to sign up, and I need a hard hitting kill on the spot rifle for dangerous predators.
I can not make a commitment. believe me this is hard I was raised and I grew up in southern California, and I love it here. but the politicians have
turned this into a thief robbing state, and anti 2 nd amendment, and I really love northern california, I would have moved there in a heart beat. I main reason I stayed was for my kids and grand kids.

Brandon

Remember I am leaving California, it makes no sense for me to sign up, and I need a hard hitting kill on the spot rifle for dangerous predators.
I can not make a commitment. believe me this is hard I was raised and I grew up in southern California, and I love it here. but the politicians have
turned this into a thief robbing state, and anti 2 nd amendment, and I really love northern california, I would have moved there in a heart beat. I main reason I stayed was for my kids and grand kids.

Where you moving too?

just a FYI.... your hunting papers from km57 will run 1200 a year and pepe tapia about 600. most of the guys in the camp have switched to tapia. I run km57 for other reasons.

@Aeon

Digging around on BD, and this old thread pops up. Kinda interesting.

@Nuevo that post was from one of my best friends the late Mike besaw. I miss that dude

Mexico is scary but the hassle and the danger keeps the children out and the hunting good. Otherwise it would be just like the iv mostly shit most of the time :) unless you are sprig who always does ok. But not Mexico ok

I am pretty sure I got the guy to fill the spot. So I think the search is over

@Nuevo what drama were you talking about?
Keeping my nose clean in Mexico might be hard, fees for this, fees for that... typical in every aspect of hunting now, but still annoying. And an interview?? Por que???

You did say it’s not for everyone. I fall into that category. The simpler the better, I deal with enough BS on a daily basis

Last edited:
Word on the street is Billy found suitor for this venue. I would say the thread may be dead.

Keeping my nose clean in Mexico might be hard, fees for this, fees for that... typical in every aspect of hunting now, but still annoying. And an interview?? Por que???

You did say it’s not for everyone. I fall into that category. The simpler the better, I deal with enough BS on a daily basis

Oh Mexico has much less bs than in the US.

Interview?.....your tuff guy attitude is one reason why he's vetting people.IMG_0314.JPG

We do have a back up guide that's a girl but she does not take pics......

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu