OR Elk and Bear Blog

Makes me cold looking at it...strong work...plenty of those back In the day..only makes you want it more...Hunting is cool man! Now get back to the 16 and get it done!!!! Did you use the Arc lighter while there? I used mine last night in my backyard..AZ is getting to be in the 60,s at night now....Ball freezing!! The ARC has performed Flawlessly for me Dude!! Have one in my kitchen drawer..and one in my Truck!! Always!

Reactions: TRICER
Makes me cold looking at it...strong work...plenty of those back In the day..only makes you want it more...Hunting is cool man! Now get back to the 16 and get it done!!!! Did you use the Arc lighter while there? I used mine last night in my backyard..AZ is getting to be in the 60,s at night now....Ball freezing!! The ARC has performed Flawlessly for me Dude!! Have one in my kitchen drawer..and one in my Truck!! Always!
Used the heck out of that arc lighter made so many fires someday I will recharge it. Love that lighter it is a must in my pack now. Never even touched my bic once.

Used the heck out of that arc lighter made so many fires someday I will recharge it. Love that lighter it is a must in my pack now. Never even touched my bic once.

Not going to lie, i was a little hesitant about getting it because i don't like my fingers that close to my msr when i light it...but as we saw the winds kicked my butt. Now I need to get one.

Great product.. flawless performance. Love mine.

Reactions: TRICER

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu