Ouch!!! chalk another one where the ex wins AGAIN

MJB

Nov 20, 2012
San Diego
So my buddy was out on Davis road doing some dog training this am, as he was loading up the dogs the ex-wife called so he put the shotgun on the roof of the car while dealing with her.
He starts driving down the road when he hears a bang, not thinking it was the gun.......but after 3 minutes he turns around and is back at the location and can't find it. He looks around and on the other side of the street are two farm workers, he goes and talks with them but they said they didn't see it. He filed a police report but not much will get done on that end.

So he asked me whats the difference between the super vinci and the SBE3......LOL

I tell him the bad news of little to no instock on either gun.

The best part his daughter was with him and she won't let him forget this ever!!!

Moral of the story???? Even though you divorced her she still will cost you more money till death do you part!!

im trying to figure out how it is the x wifes fault because he was careless and left the gun on the roof and drove off.

im trying to figure out how it is the x wifes fault because he was careless and left the gun on the roof and drove off.

When you are on your second divorce I'll give you his number, he can tell ya.......or you can tell him

Well since I am on my third marriage I think that qualifies me for 2 divorces and sorry if I drive off and leave a firearm or anything else on top of my vehicle its no ones fault but my own and I despise my 2 ex's.

• Haha
Reactions: d16ridgehiker

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu