Ouch !!!!!

BuckHunter

“Venison” It’s what’s for dinner!
Feb 3, 2011
Don't ever mix up your ammo. This is what happens when you put .308 ammo into a .25-06.

This was nobody I know, but the story goes that he was switching off shooting 5 different rifles from the same bench.

Attachments

• .308   25-06.jpg
    .308 25-06.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 96
Hey Fred - goes to show you how strong the late model 70's are. The rifle was in a lot better shape than that one!

:eek: Damn! I bet that guy wasnt able to shoot for a while. Heck, maybe he could'nt shoot at all anymore. But thats what happens when you're not careful. Thanks for sharing :)

My friend had a badly damaged thumb and his eye had to be worked on for several months to remove all the brass and debris. He was very lucky and lost nothing to the accident. Wear your safety glasses !

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu