Out of Season Turkey !

BuckHunter

“Venison” It’s what’s for dinner!
Feb 3, 2011
I think I would have it mount it in the windshield just like that.

Attachments

• Turkey.jpg
    Turkey.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 86
I hope Cali Fish and Game doesn't see that.Road hunting,illeagal pursuit,illeagal possesion,who knows what else could be thrown in there to get a lousey 200 bucks. ;D

About 7 years ago a guy on a Harley was on his way up to Julian and as he came around a corner just before Wynola a tom flew down out of a tree across the road and he hit it broad chest and went off the road into the trees and died.Now after seeing that truck I can see how that would take you right off your bike.

Invisible man said:
About 7 years ago a guy on a Harley was on his way up to Julian and as he came around a corner just before Wynola a tom flew down out of a tree across the road and he hit it broad chest and went off the road into the trees and died.Now after seeing that truck I can see how that would take you right off your bike.

How would you like that on your head-stone. Killed by turkey!

Yea that's like getting a twenty plus pound brick thrown at you and you are doing 55 mph or more it's coming through the window.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu