Para Ordinance

If i lived in CA id be all over this!! Arrgh!!

By the time i payed ca and az and registration id be in the red..great gun though, ive got an acquaintance named Lamar looking for one for me...

By the time i payed ca and az and registration id be in the red..great gun though, ive got an acquaintance named Lamar looking for one for me...
I would do $450 if that puts you over the hump....Your the Hatchet from the Outdoors Forum too right?

• Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig
Appreciate it..gonna see what Lamar comes up with and give it some thought...and affirmitive..same dove shooter from tof..

Reactions: Huntndogs

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu