Parker Dam hunting

Joe D

Jun 24, 2017
I go out to Parker Dam Ca often and want to start hunting with my son for rabbits I've been looking for maps information to do so. I know some land is Indian reservations don't want to get caught on there land . Any information that can send me that direction Will be much appreciated

Joe,

Welcome to SCH.....Lots of BLM around the river.....The indian lands (CRIT) I've hunted were well marked.....You can go to one of their offices and get hunting permits too.

Google is your friend

Reactions: longbowhunter2
I have been interested in the area as well seen plenty of dove quail and rabbits stayed below the dam on California side in park model several times a year off roaded to the water falls seen lot of life in the winter Havnt hunted it yet.

I go out to Parker Dam Ca often and want to start hunting with my son for rabbits I've been looking for maps information to do so. I know some land is Indian reservations don't want to get caught on there land . Any information that can send me that direction Will be much appreciated

OnXhunt maps will tell you specifically where the BLM land is and the Res lands...

https://appsto.re/us/eZ6gO.i

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu