Part 1 of a 2 part series With IloveSprig

Stikbrandon

May 27, 2021
The R2R crew has been grinding as of late and had the opportunity again to sit down with one of the most valuable individuals and arguably a guy that has done more for our SoCal community then most could shake a stick at. He may not shoot deer over 100 yards or run fancy rigs but gosh Dang this man get after it, Enjoy

This episode is an amazing listen, enjoy and be in the look out this coming Monday for part 2.

Like and subscribe and help R2R continue to grow. Share this podcast with all who will listen, our community need advocacy. @KoozeDeer

The R2R crew has been grinding as of late and had the opportunity again to sit down with one of the most valuable individuals and arguably a guy that has done more for our SoCal community then most could shake a stick at. He may not shoot deer over 100 yards or run fancy rigs but gosh Dang this man get after it, Enjoy

This episode is an amazing listen, enjoy and be in the look out this coming Monday for part 2.

Like and subscribe and help R2R continue to grow. Share this podcast with all who will listen, our community need advocacy. @KoozeDeer

Guy wrote the book on hunting in SD/Socal!

I'm about halfway through this episode. As a member of the new Riverside NWTF chapter, it was kind of cool to hear Steve give us a plug. We can use all the help we can get getting established.

Boy, was I off on hunting licenses sold...A high of 760,000 in the 70's, to a low of 268,000 in 2020....A 70% drop....WOW!
That’s interesting I was actually talking about this today with my dad. Regardless of the number. The massive decline is what’s really concerning, it puts things into perspective. Thanks nice looking up that number Steve, we gotta keep encouraging folks to get outdoors and preserve the outdoor sports we love! Thank you Steve

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu