Part 2... D Zone Buck #2

• Thread starter Deleted member 27310
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27310

.... right after I dropped my buck and the guys came over to see it and give the high 5's then I started back towards camp. While 2 of the guys made their way back to the truck/hunt they glassed up a UTV with a couple of road hunters yelling up a storm, something about go back! go back! there goes the big buck! Well that put my guys on high alert and within a few minutes hunter number 1 saw a few does and a big buck running and he only had a small window and had to take a running shot at around 60 yards. He said he saw dirt directly behind the buck but he heard no thump, the deer ran around a finger and into hunter number 2 that was caught resting and sitting down, the buck was within 20 yards and he had no time to scope him up so he shot from the hip and buck ran a few more yards and dropped. Here is the buck as per hunter number 2 wishes to show you guys, he sure is hell of a buck! ... we still have 2 more tags left in out group and they will be back at it come the weekend. CONGRATS PETE!

Attachments

• IV.png
    IV.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 346
Reactions: Goyaałé
our group had a tag each.. 4 total, plus my AO tag but I'm not using it, i have enough with my meat till next year ;)

I see that guy before in Pine Valley in private property, nice buck he out for girls and never back!!
Nice mature buck.

ppbets said:
I see that guy before in Pine Valley in private property, nice buck he out for girls and never back!!
Nice mature buck.

Pretty sure that buck never lived in Pine valley or he's a hell of a walker, if he did....... ;)

ppbets said:
Nice mature buck.

yup, steve is correct not the same buck. a good 200 miles apart

Great buck. Do you have any more pics of that rack?

BuckHunter said:

here you go buck hunter

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    706 KB · Views: 22
BuckHunter said:

lol... just messing bro... here it is

Attachments

• photo.PNG
    photo.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 18

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu