Part 2 with IloveSprig is now Available

Brandon & Chris,

Thanks for having me on...Despite the constant beatdown from the dems, media, and anti's...We are a resilient group, and I think we've turned the corner for the good of hunting and fishing.

Since, we have peoples attention here...There's 3 events coming up that would be great for any newbies, seasoned vets, or just outdoorsman in general.

July 13, Right 2 Bear is having a fun together at their store in Alpine...Food, drink, band, and groups like NWTF being there...Also, a number of vendors, including Tricer...Fun time

Also July 13th...NWTF Riverside chapter is having their 1st banquet...It is important to support these guys, despite no turkeys in Riverside...They help with and support the San Diego chapter...Plus, I want to get another JAKES event up that way...Our youth is the answer.

Lastly, for all you waterfowlers...August 3rd is the CWA, Santa Margarita chapter banquet...The event supports our military...A great and worthy cause.

I'll be at all 3...Hope to meet and see you there............:blush:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu