Pheasant

Hale_Abels1

Oct 31, 2014
Going to El centro next weekend to hunt pheasant haven't had much luck with them. Really just kind of drive around till i find good spots for dove and quail. I know what i'm looking for with those species, but i would love to get a pheasant. I dont have time to scout since i have moved from San Diego to San Francisco for school. My dog is back in san diego so im saying screw it and heading down there to get him out in the action with me and my hunting partner. If anyone has some tips to help me out on this trip that would be awesome, or have some areas up near the bay area where i could come and hunt that would be amazing. Im getting deprived of the outdoors being in this city on concrete. Anything helps.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu