Pheasants on deck

My oldest went down last night is a tragic 1st time ice skating accident that resulted in an ankle thats messed up, so it's me and the youngest going to blast away (unless he changes his mind)

Reactions: Stikbrandon
You guys didn't let those roosters get very far LOL.
I was helping out on your field BTW. I think Luna was the dog running it for you two.

• Love
Reactions: M4A1
I wanted to say thank you again for helping out, and letting us hunt over Luna. My son and I had a great time.
Luna was my buddy Art's dog that was the handler for your field with you. I just helped plant the birds and recaptured that one on the levee. I ran my dog, Mina, during the second round of the day. That was a bit of a challenge cause I had 4 shooters and their dog that they were wanting to run to contend with. Was a bit hectic at times trying to manage that much but it worked out and everybody had a good time.

Reactions: M4A1
Luna was my buddy Art's dog that was the handler for your field with you. I just helped plant the birds and recaptured that one on the levee. I ran my dog, Mina, during the second round of the day. That was a bit of a challenge cause I had 4 shooters and their dog that they were wanting to run to contend with. Was a bit hectic at times trying to manage that much but it worked out and everybody had a good time.
Gotcha

Last edited:
Reactions: chrisamx

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu