PIG STAMP

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
No more tags fellas..just a validation on the license now like a bird stamp...CA still making money on the non native..introduced ..exotic ..feral swine though..$27.00 a year..all you can kill...but then you gotta touch them...gross..

Unlimited...it's actually a Validation like the upland thing on your license....damn hogs..

When did take effect. I have a friend who was out about a month ago, he paid $28.08 for one tag.

I did some calling around and was told old price is still in effect. New price may be for 24-25 season, but the office I called has not been advised of any change as of now.

Hoping those private land snobs get to kill um at night also..like every other state does...we shall see .that's up for debate with the powers to be also... I have a spy that works for the gestapo..that person knows things..lol

I talked to DFG this afternoon and indeed the change will take effect July 1st. Here's the part I really like, the tags will be available the 15th of this month, but not valid until July 1st. and then expire on June 30th of 2025. So that means next April 15th 2025, I would be able to purchase my grandsons validation, which would not take effect until the following July 1st, even though the current validation would still good until June 30th 2025. What Cal. won't do to get our money way ahead of time. Good thing I don't hunt Ca. any more. I'm taking my grandson pig hunting this month on the 26 and 27th, his license is still good , but I will need to get his pig TAG. I hate this state.

Don't know yet Eddie ..I thought the same thing ..I want my free 5 pig tags!! Gonna check when they open up for applications..I would assume we get the validation ...if not..I'm gonna bitch to Sacramento!!!

What about lifetime license holders... is the stamp still included? Ed F
Just checked amigo...pig validation is included with our lifetime license...let the raping of CA hogs continue..now ..to get the night shooting bill passed for those filthy animals...and might as well throw in knifes for method of take also...old blue going deaf..be nice to slip the dagger in behind the shoulder and twist like we do in Texas..

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu