Pig

brice s

Aug 3, 2012
El Cajon
Shot this at 189 yards earlier this year and never got around to posting it. Shot it 190yards at tejon last light.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    590.6 KB · Views: 15
Nice pig
Now that is out of the way onto busting some balls. We all know people that stretch the truth about shot distance but its a great rarity when you see the distance grow in the same post. So which one is it 189 or 190 OR was one distance it's snout and the other it's a$$
Ok I'm done ;D

Randomshot said:
Nice pig
Now that is out of the way onto busting some balls. We all know people that stretch the truth about shot distance but its a great rarity when you see the distance grow in the same post. So which one is it 189 or 190 OR was one distance it's snout and the other it's a$$
Ok I'm done ;D
Hahahah ya was driving and posting and not paying attention to what i was writing. decide to round up and ya.......... Thinking it was 191 now

Sdbirds said:
That was a fun/sketchy hunt man
Ya. Lesson learned never leave your gear at the truck to run a mile to Shoot a pig at last light. Or at least bring a headlight and walkie. Lol

SoCalRebelHunter said:
Nice hog. Love the hunting boots too. What pattern is that?
its called the wake up the next day after draggin a pig all night pattern. light, quiet, and extremely breathable

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu