Pig

brice s

Shot this at 189 yards earlier this year and never got around to posting it. Shot it 190yards at tejon last light.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    590.6 KB · Views: 15
Nice pig
Now that is out of the way onto busting some balls. We all know people that stretch the truth about shot distance but its a great rarity when you see the distance grow in the same post. So which one is it 189 or 190 OR was one distance it's snout and the other it's a$$
Ok I'm done ;D

Randomshot said:
Nice pig
Now that is out of the way onto busting some balls. We all know people that stretch the truth about shot distance but its a great rarity when you see the distance grow in the same post. So which one is it 189 or 190 OR was one distance it's snout and the other it's a$$
Ok I'm done ;D
Hahahah ya was driving and posting and not paying attention to what i was writing. decide to round up and ya.......... Thinking it was 191 now

Sdbirds said:
That was a fun/sketchy hunt man
Ya. Lesson learned never leave your gear at the truck to run a mile to Shoot a pig at last light. Or at least bring a headlight and walkie. Lol

SoCalRebelHunter said:
Nice hog. Love the hunting boots too. What pattern is that?
its called the wake up the next day after draggin a pig all night pattern. light, quiet, and extremely breathable

Back