PIGS IN SAN DIEGO

dano626

Oct 26, 2011
Thanks for posting that up. Im actually surprised no one has responded to this yet!!

Sdbirds

You can't kill it from your couch.
Jul 9, 2012
El Cajon
They do exist I've found sign in the past but hopefully I can put a pict up soon

sportyg

Oct 28, 2011
SoCal
Great info..
Sad it looks like they are going to go mainly with shooting them from the air.. They should work on bringing the share program down here to open more private land in pig areas. I think that would help with this want to be pig problem giving more hunters better access...

Snake Charmer

Happiness is a warm gut pile
Oct 13, 2011
San Diego
www.highonkennels.com
Do the feds have a plan now? I know they were taking public input to try and decide how to get it done but had not heard if they made up their minds. Seems like a waste of money when the hunting community could do the job of keeping them in check

Sdbirds

You can't kill it from your couch.
Jul 9, 2012
El Cajon
A friend of mind went hunting in the am today. Some one harvested a nice pig with a car on the 67

sch2

Mar 1, 2011
This is a great time to find them. The sows should be going into estrus soon and the boars will be fighting. Lots of footballs on the ground already also.

TopBuck

I despise granola heads!
Aug 1, 2011
I tried to find a story on this topic, found this instead. I think I'll drive the Hwy tomorrow and look for blood? :p

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/East-County-Troubled-by-Feral-Pig-Population-172477001.html

breacher

Sep 4, 2012
Alpine, CA
Robert said:
See the big one, it broke when i did the squeeze test and no i didn't do the taste and if I did the smell test I wouldn't admit to it. :)
So you're tellin us you did the taste test but won't admit to it?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu