PIGS IN SAN DIEGO

They do exist I've found sign in the past but hopefully I can put a pict up soon

Great info..
Sad it looks like they are going to go mainly with shooting them from the air.. They should work on bringing the share program down here to open more private land in pig areas. I think that would help with this want to be pig problem giving more hunters better access...

Do the feds have a plan now? I know they were taking public input to try and decide how to get it done but had not heard if they made up their minds. Seems like a waste of money when the hunting community could do the job of keeping them in check

A friend of mind went hunting in the am today. Some one harvested a nice pig with a car on the 67

This is a great time to find them. The sows should be going into estrus soon and the boars will be fighting. Lots of footballs on the ground already also.

I tried to find a story on this topic, found this instead. I think I'll drive the Hwy tomorrow and look for blood? :p

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/East-County-Troubled-by-Feral-Pig-Population-172477001.html

Robert said:
See the big one, it broke when i did the squeeze test and no i didn't do the taste and if I did the smell test I wouldn't admit to it. :)

So you're tellin us you did the taste test but won't admit to it?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu