PIGS IN SAN DIEGO

Next time take a picture of it on a plate with a beer and post it under the food tab. :p

Look what I found hunting today here is San Diego
photobucket-30799-1351985605531.gif
photobucket-16280-1351985662682.gif
This Pic shows that my tire tracks pushed into the pig track so the pigs were already there and gone when I pulled in at 5:30 this morning.
I fallowed the tracks for about 1/2 mile hoping one of the pig prints would land on my tire tracks till I found this one :(
photobucket-27000-1351985765600.gif
They did cross a spot I like to loin-in wait for deer, guess all be there tomorrow waiting for deer or pig.

i think that just might be a donkey of a doe ! , you might want to thrown an arrow at that girl during late season A22.....

but i could be wrong

Yeah I also agree that try are most likely deer tracks. Hogs will have a much more rounded hoof print. The last picture shows a heart shaped track exactly like a doe. Hogs will have a much more rounded print where boars will almost completely wear their Hobbes into a circle while sows will have a oval to a full circle track. This is because the boar travels twice to three times the distance of a sow.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu