PIGS lots of pigs and not the good kind

Gspman

Dec 2, 2014
North LA county
Took my guys out on a company outing doing some light off-Roading and testing a few new trucks and rolled up on this. I cant stand people like this. It gives us hunters/shooters such a BAD name. I know its been posted many many times but PLEASE don't be one of these people. Pick up your stuff and don't hall crap out into the mountains to shoot at. Im going to be working with the local authorities to try and get a clean up day going. Evidence that alcohol may have been involved as well. If any one is in, or would be willing to get out to the palmdale / little rock dam area and help clean up some of the stuff please let me know.

Shell hulls, and crap every where.IMG_0164.JPGIMG_0168.JPGIMG_0169.JPGIMG_0170.JPGIMG_0172.JPG

Reactions: Goyaałé
Yeah I hate that sort of thing. Where I go people keep leaving their shell casings everywhere. Never seen like what u posted though... That would make anyone pull hair.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

In the hurry to pass all these 'gun laws' someone should pay attention to this. But then it would require not just listening to idiots running their mouths but actually taking a look.

Shameful.

Reactions: WaterDawg
Ya people suck. Sad thing is I am watching the streets of my home town El Cajon start to look the same. This whole state is turning into a dump, people don't have any respect anymore.

Yep....People who do this suck....This is just part of the 5 gallon bucket of hulls we picked up today from our Euro spot....Pretty good idea who left them...…....:mad:

.002.JPG

Ya people suck. Sad thing is I am watching the streets of my home town El Cajon start to look the same. This whole state is turning into a dump, people don't have any respect anymore.
San Diego as a whole is beginning to look like a dump. Trash everywhere. In neighborhoods, off the freeways, parks, trails. Literally everywhere. I've lived in different cities & towns. Traveled up down this great state. I've seen some beautiful places and some dirty places.
I lived in Fresno as a kid, and I can tell you that San Diego is beginning to look a lot like Fresno. (No offense to the citizens of Fresno) Trash everywhere. Floating around the city like tumble weeds.. It's a shame.
I live right Balboa Park. I take my daughter there a lot. At first glance it looks nice, but once you get off the pavement you realize it's a shit hole.. Trash everywhere bikes, grocery baskets, camp sites, did mention trash. It smells like shit and piss.. Sickens me. People truly are the plague of the earth.. one thing bothers me more than that is.. The City and the county of San Diego don't do enough to keep it clean... sorry went off a little.

Reactions: TRICER
Took my guys out on a company outing doing some light off-Roading and testing a few new trucks and rolled up on this. I cant stand people like this. It gives us hunters/shooters such a BAD name. I know its been posted many many times but PLEASE don't be one of these people. Pick up your stuff and don't hall crap out into the mountains to shoot at. Im going to be working with the local authorities to try and get a clean up day going. Evidence that alcohol may have been involved as well. If any one is in, or would be willing to get out to the palmdale / little rock dam area and help clean up some of the stuff please let me know.

Shell hulls, and crap every where.View attachment 35290View attachment 35291View attachment 35292View attachment 35293View attachment 35294
Wow that is just horrible... My last scouting trip I saw beer cans, chewing tobacco cans, & cigarette butts littered thought the trail... Sad sight to see.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu