Plaster City Dirty Dozen

SurfNHuntSD

Oct 1, 2013
San Diego
www.sandiegoturkey.com
665b94df651e8440403af8c7175cd188.jpg

5a0938ba62b41c8ba6fb6f54b96a3f06.jpg

Following some SCH advice, I made a solo mission out to Plaster City this morning to find me some euros. Shooting came in flurries with lots of dead periods, but was still pretty fun. Not a feedlot type shoot, so the euros weren't in huge numbers but I was able to drop a few to fill my hankering for poppers. Mournings and white wings way outnumbered the euros today, and were decoying the Mojo pretty good as well. Can't wait for opener!

Jason,

PC is awesome.....Glad you were able to find a few.....They've been thinned out pretty good.....:yum

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu