Plaster City Hunt #2

Great milestone Jason, first tagalong. Stoked for you and him! Many more adventures together to come.

Reactions: SurfNHuntSD
Took my 5 year old on his first tag along dove hunt today in ole Plaster City and he was stoked. After a slow evening before (1 euro) and a slow early morning, he wanted to leave. But someone flipped the dove machine switch around 0730 and I got my limit soon thereafter. Kid loved the action finally and birddogged 'em all.

Jason,

Best experience a young pup could have....Even now, I remember times like this well... :heart:

Reactions: SurfNHuntSD

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu