Please Deer Gods... (TrailCam Pics)

Yeah they have some show stoppers on CPen used to hunt them back when I worked there. Great duck hunting on base as well

Well... if not in Archery... then I'm coming back with the Marlin 1984 .44 Mag for its First Kill! And if the first week in General doesn't happen in here, then switching over to .308 Win and going to the other open country spot where I watched that buck in the 15's at 300yds... and try my hand on long shots with the BDC Reticle.

Tell ya though man... trekking up into this place so dang much has got me feeling like a damn cripple. My Tailbone Trauma and HipSocket Trauma aren't happy at the moment. I could probably take down 10 peoples fevers just be having 'em drink my blood right now with all the Advil and Rx Anti-inflammatories I got goin' on right now.

It's gonna seriously jack me up when I get one, but 'das alright! I'm coo' widdat! ;)
Have you considered buying some pack mules?

Hehe.... pack-mule? That's soo me... hence the need for the anti-inflammatories!

Owning horses, etc is a rich mans game.
What about an alternative? I’ve read that pack goats or pack llamas are a good option. They take up less space and require less feed than equines. I’ve considered getting a llama to haul my decoys at San Jacinto.

I'm glad for you that your level of expenses presents this as an option to even consider.

Been eyeing those bucks as well. I didn’t get a tag this year but my dad did. I shot a doe out of there last year. Looking forward to skinning one of those out for him, though! Camp Pendleton is where it’s at!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu