Please help support a US Military Warrior (one of our SCH forum members needs some help)

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, Ca.
One of our members (Ajsnack), a U.S. Marine needs some help. AJ has served in both Iraq and Afghanistan as a forward observer (Fire support team) supporting the coalition forces. In other words, AJ was in the forward combat unit calling in close support air and ground strikes as well as communicating battlefield intelligence such as enemy locations, strength, and activities to Command. He continues to serve his country.

Here is where he needs the help. AJ and his family have been deployed to serve in Okinawa Japan. Due to some sort of manifest challenge on the military aircraft they left for Japan on, his dog and cat were left behind and the military is not covering the move to get them reunited with him and his family (wife and three children). Unfortunately, AJ cannot afford the $3700 to get the family pets shipped out.

I rarely ask for anything from the folks of this forum, but I am now. If you can find it in your heart and budget to help AJ I would appreciate it. SCH will donate some money to help get this started. Below is the "go fund me" link to donate.

https://www.gofundme.com/us6q62dw

Attachments

• Aj.jpg
    Aj.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 147
  • snack1.jpg
    snack1.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Snack2.jpg
    Snack2.jpg
    292.8 KB · Views: 23
  • Snack3.jpg
    Snack3.jpg
    455 KB · Views: 25
Please every one see if you can help with this and comment to keep this thread at the top untill this goal is met. its close to my heart since army recon is close to what this forward observer does in the marines. its that time a year but ill see what i can do and ill pass this along to every one i know and at work.

Snack and Teasha,

Best of luck to you and your family. Hope my donation helps. I know your kids truly adore the pets. I have seen them interact and know that having them will make the transition into a foreign country just a little bit easier. Thank you for your service and being a great father and husband.

They need $1700 more! Come on SCH, continue to support this warrior!

Holy Smokes!! What a crazy couple of months! THANK YOU ALL SOO MUCH! With the donations we received from a TON of different we were able to ship the family pets out here to Okinawa!! They arrived on November 25th. I know this is an extremely late thank you, but it was crazy for us with the move, the pets arriving, the holidays and such. I am actually writing this on the floor with my twin boys defending the computer from them as they CRAWL around.I truly appreciate all the support and donations, I know it we were asking at a difficult time year, it was hunting season and the holidays were around the corner so I cannot thank you all enough. We are so excited to have our whole family together here in Okinawa, all of my kids love them.

I hope everyone had a great hunting season and Holidays! I am excited to get on the threads and check out everyones pictures and stories from this season. Do a little hunting for me. I want to give BIG thanks to SCH and Fine Firearms, you guys are always there when I have needed you! Thank you for that.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu