Poacher caught on camera

Went to the tribal office today and showed the photos to the folks there, they know who he is and are going to have talk with him. The community service officer encouraged me to get the sheriff involved if I felt so inclined. I told him that being neighbors I would prefer to keep it between us unless it becomes a problem.

All the property up here is posted from the road with some property being posted at all perimeters and others not. If you are a local resident up here you KNOW the boundaries regardless of signs and fences. This fellow is a local.

Try putting some signs in Spanish! That guy looks like Pancho Lopez and his buddy Pepino.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu