Potheads with munchies..

BOWUNTR

Nov 3, 2011
I knew all this Marijuana legalization would come back and hurt me. My CC just got hit for fraud... Grubhub and Chipotle. This is my application card... Colorado, Utah and Wyoming apps are in jeopardy. I know I can fix Utah and Wyoming but I think the Colorado sheep and goat draw is this week... crazy. Ed F

I knew all this Marijuana legalization would come back and hurt me. My CC just got hit for fraud... Grubhub and Chipotle. This is my application card... Colorado, Utah and Wyoming apps are in jeopardy. I know I can fix Utah and Wyoming but I think the Colorado sheep and goat draw is this week... crazy. Ed F

Ouch

Fckn hippie,s and their Grass smokin...

Ahhhhh!

I've considered an "application only card" to limit exposure where I only use it for hunts and Amazon or something.

I designate a cc just for apps during app season for that exact reason.

I have it for that reason... first time this has happened with this card. I don't know how they got the info. The card company couldn't tell me where the location of the fraud occurred... they could care less. Ed F

I don't get it.
Are you guys saying that using a CC for out of state apps puts you at risk of fraud?
And what does Chipotle and Geubhub have to do with weed?
Anyone?

I don't get it.
Are you guys saying that using a CC for out of state apps puts you at risk of fraud?
And what does Chipotle and Geubhub have to do with weed?
Anyone?
smoking pot =munchies, chipotle and Grubhub both=food, to be consumed when the munchies hit. Just using any CC puts you at risk of fraud.

Amateurs not thinking clearly = pothead. Most fraudsters are gonna hit high priced items. I once had a declined hit for 12k worth of construction materials from back east. This was $50 in munchies... Ed F

I have it for that reason... first time this has happened with this card. I don't know how they got the info. The card company couldn't tell me where the location of the fraud occurred... they could care less. Ed F

BOWUNTR: "You dont understand how serious this is Mr. Master Card rep. I can draw a mid-sept elk tag. The bulls will be pissing all over themselves. Rolling in it. Glunking. Chasing cows in estrous. Have you ever smelled the musk of a bull during the rut? It's intoxicating."

Master Card Rep: "Hold Please" (talks to manager, hurry and get this processed, we have a sexual deviant on the line).

Happen to me 2 years ago and missed my draw in AZ. Fortunately I snagged a leftover tag and still killed a Coues

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu