Pre order Tricer-LP for $20

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
Alright we are gonna start shipping the 4.5oz Tricer-LP in February. Preorder the $189 Tricer-LP today with only a $20 deposit. You will not be charged the balance until we ship in February. Without a doubt this is the best backcountry pan head on the market. Everyone who uses it doesn’t want to give it back because it is that good and that much better than what’s out there. Go reserve your spot on the list because we are going to smoke through the first run of these.

3CB03887-32B0-4900-B5E3-FC6680384E24.jpeg397B7C83-71D8-4B5D-9210-1BE23B0AD292.jpeg

Dude. I can model ..I practice ..alot. Let me know!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu