Pretty bummed..

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
Looks like im being forced to hunt bull elk in the homeland this coming season..damn credit card got hit...uggh...as long as it does not interfere with my duck hunt i have planned,i guess ill leep the tag and make the 45 minute drive...arrgh..damn elk are alot of work..already getting a little nervous..

Bummer! Maybe you will get lucky and not get one lol.
No hits for me yet hopefully I get one or three sometime Monday. If not I have a lot more applying to do between now and June. Anyone else get hit yet?

Last edited:
Ed, thats a big affirmative..i have two cup holders..lets role !

I gave your decoy cart away already @HATCHET1 no wister for you this year.

I get drawn top 10 for every weekend at plaster city wma but i can't draw a elk tag to save my life.

My last archery bull just so everyone does not think i only dove hunt
013.JPG

I’m not giving up hope. But no CC hit. Lots of happy Elk in AZ tonight.

Hatchet Are those the cup holders that keep your beer cold ? Asking for a friend.

Looks like im being forced to hunt bull elk in the homeland this coming season..damn credit card got hit...uggh...as long as it does not interfere with my duck hunt i have planned,i guess ill leep the tag and make the 45 minute drive...arrgh..damn elk are alot of work..already getting a little nervous..

Hope it doesn't impact your dove season..

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu