Priorities

Ocurtis

hey Y'all wanna know how to get in trouble?

Tell your wife you can't get have a kid right now because she would then be due during hunting season!

If your looking for me, I will be sleeping with the dogs tonight

Haha timing is everything.. both of my kids were born in May right after turkey season closes. Failing to plan is planning to fail!

Hey , f kids!!!! If you have a hard time saving for a new rig, hunting trip or gun, just wait till that 8lb 3oz devil comes in to the world.....

Haha I have one so far, she's Daddy's little girl. Can't wait until she's old enough to hunt & fish with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm... there could be a down side if you're too obvious. As a delaying tactic, you could try to convince her you need more practice before you actually get her pregnant. Call it "pre-season training".

Hmmm... there could be a down side if you're too obvious. As a delaying tactic, you could try to convince her you need more practice before you actually get her pregnant. Call it "pre-season training".
Although I like your train of thought, Curtis beware of the term "sucker f'ed"! She ultimately has the last say in these matters. Don't get suckered into the "practice sessions".

i hunted two weeks after mine was born.

for the first two years you are pretty much worthless to the baby anyways so don't get sucked into that i need to be home for the baby bs. its not like its going to be your last wife anyways right?

I've read about a new "male contraceptive" pill. Don't think it has hit the market yet.

Haha, yeah this will be my last wife regardless of how life goes!

Love taking my daughter with me even though she sleeps during prime time! Happy wife happy life!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

My daughter was born on Easter Sunday.......Which also happened to be the opener of turkey season last year......Great party and couldn't be happier no matter when she was born......:heart:

ps.....The wife left a long time ago......So, no problem there......:blush:

.IMG_20150611_0001.jpg stefi's wedding ll.jpg

Last edited:
Back