Quail lead

martdigg

YEP!
Jan 2, 2013
Chino, Ca
I live in chino and am looking for some new Quail spots in the San Bernardino or Riverside areas. I recently got my private land privileges taken away due to a new lease :'( . if you guys wouldn't mind sharing some direction I would appreciate it!

Thanks,
Marty

Welcome aboard Marty, best bet is to check the DFG website. It'll usually have some good info on where the quail are. I know I've seen them all over D14 while out for deer. Good Luck

thanks guys I went up to lytle creek I have a young pup 6 months old so I wasn't planning on shooting much unless he held point. He bumped two covey's so I didn't shoot at all but now I know they are there. I also went up to Cajon and didn't see anything but my pup ran really well didn't leve a bush unturned so after all it turned out to be a pretty good couple days even tho I got goose egged. Next season should be much better ;D!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu