QUAIL WITH THE BOWTECH

Lungpopper

GLASS,GLASS,GLASS
Staff member
Mar 2, 2011
Lakeside
schoutdoors.com
Getting a little archery practice in today when a covey of @ 35 birds showed up. Just couldn't help myself. First shot bird down. Second shot the bird starts flipping around and ran a little ways, another shot and he was down.

Code:
Your going to have to get me a a permission slip for that private Property

Nice shooting

Lungpopper may need DFG to assess the property for possible depredation. I am first in line for a permit!!! ;D

NBK said:
Lungpopper may need DFG to assess the property for possible depredation. I am first in line for a permit!!! ;D

There Devastating the grub worm population

Sdbirds said:
NBK said:

There ya' go - the property is entering a state of emergency and will take drastic measures to secure normality!. Who's in to help Lungpopper get back what is rightfully his?

If not acted upon immediately, the quail and squirrel population could take over entirely!

NBK said:
Sdbirds said:
NBK said:

There ya' go - the property is entering a state of emergency and will take drastic measures to secure normality!. Who's in to help Lungpopper get back what is rightfully his?

If not acted upon immediately, the quail and squirrel population could take over entirely!

The two of you are in need of some therapy. ;)

Lungpopper said:
Getting a little archery practice in today when a covey of @ 35 birds showed up. Just couldn't help myself. First shot bird down. Second shot the bird starts flipping around and ran a little ways, another shot and he was down.

Orignaly did u shoot them with the same arrow?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu