Question about regs and euro doves

U

uplandfam

Hey all I'm sitting here playing hunting games on the wii with the kids wishing I was hunting. I'm looking forward to my 4hr drive to imperial valley on Saturday to bash some euros. So my mind is spinning why can't we take our plugs out of our shottys to hunt euros especially in the off season like now? Ummmm?

yea, i think you should keep it in. save yourself some trouble and give the dove's a fair chance to survive.

just came back from there on friday. it was really fun. me and my friend came back with about 40 of them. lots of mourning dove flying around, but a good amount of euro's mixed in.

No no no. I'm not going take it out. I'm wondering why te regs won't let us for euros? Just a stupid mind bender. The things I think about.....

It's accross the board for shotguns, even on deer. Yet you can deer hunt with your Preban 50round drum. Welcome to calif.

aint it the truth. california is gonna blow for gun owners in the next few years. single shot exemption signed also. buy your handguns now, and get ready for long guns to go soon too :T

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu